Wednesday 8 August 2012

New

Hello new blog!

This is not my first time blogging but I made this not-so-personal blog because the other blog I have is.. well.. too personal. So here I am! Also, I decided to somehow be specific in what I blog here rather than be an all-around-the-sun blog. So I decided to make this a FOOD & FASHION blog.

Food. because I love eating & I noticed that my iphone is already loaded with pictures of food and restaurants so I said why not post this in a blog rather than just instagram (btw, my ig account is marnellijelly). I am also obsessed with cooking so I may post my own recipes from time to time. :)

Fashion. Well.. I can't tell you that I am very fashion forward but I do appreciate fashion! Although my fashion sense is quite boring & casual unlike those other fashion bloggers who are super used to walking in killer heels. I guess I always go for comfort and color. But I do love shopping so much!

Oh, I almost forgot! I'm Marnelli Gaerlan, 18, still a student & still waiting for my dreams to come true. (haha)

If you read this then thank you for spending/wasting time in my blog. Feel free to follow or comment if you want to. I shall try my best to post something with sense! :)



end.


No comments:

Post a Comment